Энтариум: облачно; изредка выходит солнце; +15...+20
Элания: ярко светит солнце;жарко и сухо; +20
Гилеартис: облачно; накрапывает мелкий дождь; +15...+20
Дата|Время:
нет данных

игра еще не начата; идет активный набор игроков

Ник: PR
Пароль: 1111

Гость! Случайно или намеренно(хотя что в этой жизни происходит случайно) ты зашел в мир Гардии! Стань ее частью,тебе здесь понравится! Ролевая только открылась,так что регестрируемся активненько! Рейтинг игры NC-17.Присутствие на ролевой лиц,не достигших 14 лет, не рекомендуется!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » ФРПГ » Организационные моменты » Набор модераторов

Набор модераторов

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 36

Модераторы должны посещать форум минимум раз в день; статус модератора означает ответственность;модератор прежде всего представитель администрации,он должен помогать игрокам и координировать их действия.
Анкета:

1.Имя
2.Навыки
3.Почему хотите стать модером
4.Форумы для модерации

Код:
[b]1.Имя[/b]
[b]2.Навыки[/b]
[b]3.Почему хотите стать модером[/b]
[b]4.Форумы для модерации[/b][/align]

syupakupakellerpella

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a great job with this. In addition, the blog loads very fast for me on Firefox. Exceptional Blog!

Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!

I'm impressed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something concerning this.

I was more than happy to uncover this site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely really liked every bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff in your website.

Hmm it looks like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for rookie blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

Today, I went to the beachfront with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Attractive part of content. I simply stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually loved account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your augment or even I fulfillment you access constantly quickly.

I like the helpful information you provide on your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and test again here regularly. I'm rather certain I will be told plenty of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very internet smart so I'm not 100% positive. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Good day! I just wish to offer you a big thumbs up for your excellent info you have here on this post. I am returning to your blog for more soon.

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this article and the rest of the website is really good.

I've been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever before.

Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it difficult to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions?  Appreciate it

Valuable info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am surprised why this accident did not happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I do believe that you need to write more about this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people don't speak about such topics. To the next! Cheers!!

It's actually a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few percent to power the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon everyday. It's always interesting to read content from other authors and practice a little something from other sites.

Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this site regularly, if so then you will definitely get nice knowledge.

Your style is so unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Many thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this web site.

I’m not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
Thanks for great information I was looking for this information for my mission.

Яркие картинки овчарок на sobakovod.club

Lolita Girl Fuck Collection
loli girl foto video cp pthc
tki.sk/4lL6N7
s.yjm.pl/BbtC
tw.uy/tw11l

Hi!
Using unique recently developed by our IT engineers software, as well as advanced search engine strategies, we can create backlinks from trusted forums, sites, blogs, social bookmarks and networks, wiki and so on to your website. As a result, our backlinks are coming naturally from relevant and authoritative webpages where the link is followed with a descriptive anchor and are placed contextually within the editorial content. This is arguably the shortest way to propel you into Google’s Top 10.

According to our 17 year experience, using our SEO methods and strategies, average advance period in TOP-10 search engines is about 3-6 months (high-frequency queries), and with the integrated promotion of the site it will be in the top 10 search engines (some requests) within 2-3 weeks.

So, let’s increase a hundred times the number of high PR backlinks from trusted Internet resources to propel you into Google’s Top 10 and monetize your website together!

A free Backlinks Report for your website is available on request. Just provide us with the following information below about your website, let us work on your project 2-3 days for free, and send you the Report.  All the high PR backlinks to your site gained during this trial period will remain yours anyway.
1.  Full website URL:
2. Website name:
3. Keywords (if no, we will choose ourselves):
4. Target category (if no, we will choose ourselves):
5. Small description of your services/goods (up to 250 words):
6. Full description of your services/goods (250-500 words):
7. Contact phone and email:
8. Twitter URL (if any):
9. Profile Image (if any):

Voldemar K.
Telegram - @Voldemar_2022;
WhatsApp +98 903 5688147

Attractive girls who agree on everything click on sexodubai.net  best dubai call girl
click and you will be very happy.

It can occur with merchandise corresponding to shaving lotion, sunscreen and a few perfumes. Eczema, also recognized as atopic dermatitis, impacts  between 10 and 20 % of children and 1 to three % of adults. A widespread symptom of eczema is dry, purple, irritated and itchy skin.
Common infections which might be sexually transmitted in males embody gonorrhea, chlamydia, syphilis, hepatitis C and B, genital warts, human papillomavirus , and genital herpes. STDs are identified with tests that identify proteins or genetic material of the organisms causing the an infection. The prognosis of an STD depends on whether the an infection is treatable or not.
“The lotions that you simply purchase can produce issues that make your unique downside even worse,” Katz says. Because rashes could be brought on by many alternative things—bacteria, viruses, medicine, allergy symptoms, genetic disorders, and even light—it’s important to determine out what kind of dermatitis you have. “The most common type of dermatitis that is seen anyplace is an allergic contact dermatitis to nickel,” says Katz. Because of ear piercing.” Many  inexpensive earrings are made of nickel, and over time, carrying nickel earrings could cause an allergic response to the steel. The signs of those various sorts of rashes typically overlap. “Itching is a standard symptom for all these issues,” says Dr. Stephen I. Katz, director of NIH’s National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases.
While bug bites typically trigger rashes, even just touching some insects may cause rashes. For instance, the white-marked tussock moth caterpillar is a common caterpillar seen in Tennessee in the summer months. Curious children usually contact its brightly coloured body. Many people develop a rash after touching the caterpillar or its cocoon hairs. One of the commonest rashes from a parasite an infection is scabies.
More serious signs like a drop in blood strain and trouble breathing could be life-threatening. Talk to your allergist and work with them to fill out a Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan to be ready in an emergency. A complete list of symptoms of a meals allergy reaction is out there right here.

Требуются курьеры, склад-курьеры и фасовщики. Зарплата от 150т.р. Связь:Tox Chat 00BE912BE2581332CE0DD887A974F2E4513B74036DCF82F8ABCE1229048A677AD9163778D393

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

1. Пост не менее 4 строк!!!
2. Свою речь выделяем жирным, мысли курсивом, чужую речь подчеркнутым.

Вы здесь » ФРПГ » Организационные моменты » Набор модераторов

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно